I RECEIVE GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE PAYMENTS AS MY INCOME, CAN I STILL GET A LOAN?
Unfortunately, we do not lend to people who rely on social assistance, worker’s compensation, disability benefits, or other forms of government aid as income. We also do not lend to people who are self-employed or paid by commission.
WHAT ARE MY CHANCES OF BEING APPROVED FOR A LOAN?
Although most people do get approved for a loan, you may be denied if you fall under one or more of the following categories:
- Employment – If you are currently unemployed, or if you have been employed at your current job for less than six (6) months, your loan application may not be approved.
- Banking History – Your application may not be approved if you do not have a chequing account, if you have a newly opened chequing account, if your chequing account shows multiple NSF charges (3 or more), or if you have multiple outstanding payday loans or cash advances.
- Income and proof of residence – Your loan application may not be approved if your net monthly income is less than $1200.00, or if you are unable to show proof of residence. The best proof of residence is a current utility bill (i.e. hydro, telephone, cable, etc). However, if you do not have any bills such as these, or if they are not listed in your name, give us a call; you may have another proof of residence that would be satisfactory.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DON’T FOLLOW THROUGH AND REPAY MY LOAN?
We would not stay in business if our customers did not honor their loan agreements. We do reserve the right to collect delinquent loans using all legal recourses available, including judicial debt collection and civil court action.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS IF I REPAY THE LOAN ON TIME?
Customers with a good repayment record receive our VIP services, which include expedited servicing and discounted rates.
WHAT IF I FIND OUT LATER THAT I WILL NOT HAVE THE FUNDS TO HONOR MY PAYMENT?
Call us immediately. A “bounced cheque” could cost you substantial “NSF” fees by your bank, and can also damage your credit rating. While your obligation to repay is not waived, we will attempt to assist you.
IS COLLATERAL REQUIRED?
No. The fact that you are currently employed full-time is considered your collateral.
WHAT ARE THE COSTS INVOLVED?
We do not believe in upfront costs! Therefore, all our efforts are guaranteed at no cost to you, until your loan is approved and you have funds in your hands. At that point, we charge a loan consulting fee that varies based upon the amount of financing you received and the type of loan program we assisted you with. Your personal loan consultant will explain our fee structure in more detail.
CAN YOU HELP IF I AM SELF-EMPLOYED?
With some exceptions, applicants who have been self-employed for at least two years may apply, provided:
- they can provide the last 2 years of tax returns
- they present themselves at the office in person
HOW DO I APPLY FOR A LOAN?
Our online application form provides a quick and easy way of submitting your information.
ARE THERE ANY EARLY TERMINATION PENALTIES?
In most instances there are either no, or minimal, penalties, depending on the product and how long the loan will be kept.
CAN YOU HELP ME IF I HAVE BAD CREDIT?
- Yes, regardless of your situation.
- Yes, even if you have unpaid defaults up to $500.
- Yes, we can assist applicants even if they have court judgments and bankruptcies against them.
WHAT ARE THE LOAN TERMS?
Loan terms range from 1 week to 60 months, depending on the product. Please see our sample rates and terms here
HOW MUCH CAN I BORROW?
Applicants may borrow up to $1,000,000. The minimum amount for a personal loan is $500.
ARE YOUR INTEREST RATES COMPETITIVE?
Our goal is to provide you with the quickest and cheapest personal loan possible. Our interest rates are generally in line with other Lenders; however, in certain situations they may be either cheaper or more expensive, depending on the circumstances.
DO I HAVE TO OWN MY OWN PROPERTY?
No. You may qualify for a loan even if you are renting, boarding or living with parents.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR AN UNSECURED LOAN?
Anyone over the age of 21 may apply, provided their annual income is no less than $18,000.